Join The Career Workshop
The world is divided between those who know and live a wonderful life and those who do not know and live an ordinary life. Become part of those who know.
DO YOU FEEL ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE?
- I am uncertain what career is suitable for me.
- I am not sure what to study.
- I am afraid I am going to lose my job.
- I want to earn a higher salary, but do not know how.
- I am afraid that I cannot find work in the New South Africa.
If you feel any of these statements are true, then this Career & Study Workshop is for you.
PRESENTING THE WORKSHOP
Unré Visagie is a Career & Business Coach
Unré is a successful entrepreneur that built successful million dollar companies. For the past 10 years he used this experience to see people like you succeed in their career and studies. He studied Owner President Manager at Harvard Business School.
Recently he received the Chancellors Medal Award for entrepreneurship from North West University. With his team he developed the Career Guidance course for UNISA with Prof. Inge P. Sonnekus and the Entrepreneurial Guide for the AHI with Prof. Japie Kroon.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will spend 30 minutes to understand what your career and study needs are.
- We will do two assessments in the workshop where you will understand your personal strengths and how to apply these strengths to your career growth, career choice or study choice.
- We will demonstrate and populate one career plan while everyone in the class follows the process and does the same with their plan.
- We will demonstrate how to implement the “5 Year Career and Study Plan” and the Career and Study Manual.
WHAT YOU WALK AWAY WITH
- You will know what your next action steps are to find a job, identify your direction of study or grow your career.
- You will have your copy of “The 5 Year Career and Study Plan” booklet and you will know how to use and implement this plan.
- You will have your RuthlessResume.com starter resume.